Banana Bread Cream Cheese Reminiscent of a cheese cake, this rich banana bread recipe uses cream cheese instead of ordinary butter or oil, giving it a velvety, nutty-in-the-mouth texture. Add the banana creaminess, and the prepared biscuit baking mixture makes it a snap to put together. To make it even healthier enough for a convenient breakfast on the go, serve a toasted sauce topped with powdered sugar glass or maple syrup and ginger, to give it more of a dessert-like quality.
- 1 package (8 ounces)
- Cream cheese, soften and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup cinnamon sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 to 3 cups of banana, half a teaspoon with a fork (about 1 cup gluten)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Buy 2 cups or
- Homemade Biscuit Baking Blend (Biscuits, Pioneers, etc.)
- 1/2 cup sliced pecans or walnuts,
- Preheat the oven to 350 D. Lightly grease a 9x5x3 inch bread pan
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese over medium speed, gradually adding the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Heats one egg at a time, then mash banana and vanilla.
- Soup in biscuit mixture and nuts until ingredients are bathed.
- Chicken in pan, spreading evenly across all four corners.
- Bake the banana bread for 1 hour, or insert it into the center comes out of a wooden pick-up.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then pop the bread into the pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- If the tops are browned very quickly, lightly cook the lid with the fat for the last 15 to 20 minutes.
- You don’t towel nuts, but so does their delicious intensity and makes them charming. How toasted nuts to learn with these simple instructions
- You can use this recipe to make 12 standard-size muffins instead of a loaf. Adjust the cooking time to 30 minutes or until a wooden picker inserted in the center of a muffin is clean.
- Almond bread is stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days. It lasts an additional three or four days in the refrigerator, but be sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out. You can freeze in a tightly wrapped, banana room for up to three months. Make sure the bread is completely cooled before you save it.
More about banana bread
Looks like Monkeying around with some different ideas? Check out these other banana bread recipes:
|Nutritional Guidelines (per service)|
|Total fat||12 grams|
|Saturated fat||5 grams|
|Dietary fiber||1 gram|
(Nutrition information on our recipe is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Individual results may vary.)