Banana Bread Coconut Flour
Banana Bread Coconut Flour It’s always a challenge to make a good gluten-free, dairy-free and nut-free recipe! This one is really successful. Good for lunch, as a dessert or as a snack, it’s a must!
- .450 g flour
- .2 tablespoons (s) to coffee (10 ml) to powder dough
- .2 teaspoon (s) (10 ml) baking soda
- .300 g brown sugar
- .140 g sweet grated coconut
- .1 can (400 ml) coconut milk
- .140 ml milk
- .4 eggs
- .500 ml of puree of bananas (about 4 bananas averages)
- .2 tablespoons tea (10 ml) extract vanilla pure
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C).
- Lightly grease two 4 ” x 8 ” (10 cm x 20 cm) loaf pans 2 and 1/2 ” (6 cm) high, then line them with parchment paper so that they overhang on each side.
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda into a bowl.
- Add sugar and coconut.
- Stir to mix well.
- Whisk the coconut milk, the milk, the eggs, the mashed bananas and the vanilla in another. Add to the mixture of dry ingredients and mix.
- Pour the preparation into the two prepared molds then bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes in the molds before unmolding on a wire rack until completely cooled.
- Serve with jam if desired.