Ground Chicken Recipes are prepared in no time, thanks to a pound of quickly cooked Ground Chicken Recipes and some frozen vegetables. (Ground turkey or ground beef also works.)
The Ground Chicken Recipes is prepared in a pan and takes just 20 minutes with the panda express sauce. Healthier than the original!
ABOUT Ground Chicken Recipes
Ground Chicken Recipes was born in my head about a month ago one night when we were preparing Korean cooked beef as we did years ago. I had a can of ground chicken and was about to propose the preparation of Korean ground chicken when I thought, “ooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr …”. And a new world of ideas came to my head. Last month, we did it with four different flavors (all of which will be available soon).
Ingredients of Ground Chicken Recipes with carrots
- 2 medium islands
- 1 olive oil
- Two tablespoons of water
- 1 garlic
- 5 ounces chicken breast
- 1/4 medium yellow onion
- 1/4 medium yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and black pepper
- A little chili powder
- 1-ounce slices of mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
SOME OTHER INGREDIENTS OF Ground Chicken Recipes
- 1 kilogram of ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger root
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper puree
- 1 tablespoon of rice wine
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1/2 teaspoonful of sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 5 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1/2 orange human
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
This Ground Chicken Recipe is amazing because it still has a crisp texture because we brown it well before breaking up the chicken and it still has the amazing orange panda express sauce that we all love.
The only thing missing is deep frying. Plus, it takes literally 20 minutes, and that’s at a luxurious pace. Maybe we could start writing on a drive to Panda Express and say hey, make this version when we want the sauce but not the bread!
This meal is prepared in no time, thanks to a pound of shredded instant chicken and some frozen vegetables. (Ground turkey or ground beef also works.)
Adding seasonings and taco sauce adds a lot of flavor without using anything from the spice rack. I don’t know about you, but it bothers me when the recipes contain a million spices! Haha!
Hey, what can I say My goal is to keep things simple when it comes to eating on weekdays. This recipe is definitely one to add to your regular rotation!
Tools used to make Ground Chicken Recipes:
- Wok: ideal for high temperatures and quick cooking. This skillet is a great addition to your kitchen if you like to cook Chinese food or potato chips in general.
- Large Skillet: I use this skillet for most cast iron free cooks unless I go with the stainless steel option, then I choose All-Clad.
- Soy sauce: There isn’t much to say here except Kikkoman which has the best overall flavor and I always recommend cutting the sodium.
- Sesame Oil: The flavor of the sesame oil in this dish is unmistakable and truly irreplaceable. Some Asian grocery stores will try to sell less expensive options that are not actually sesame oil, so just be sure to buy the original sesame oil.
- Rice Wine: Add authentic flavor to the sauce, if you can’t find it, you can substitute white wine, but it will make its taste a little different.
- To make the sauce combine the rice wine, two tablespoons of water, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, white vinegar and sprinkle orange.
- To prepare the cornstarch mix, dissolve 1 tablespoon of cornstarch in 1 tablespoon of the remaining water and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil and ground chicken to a large skillet.
- Cook until a good crust forms before it disintegrates, then continue to cook by chopping it with a spoon and cooking for another 2-3 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the ginger, garlic, and minced red pepper and cook for about 10 seconds.
- Add orange sauce and boil.
- Add cornstarch mixture to skillet and cook for a few seconds, stirring until firm.