Lamb’s liver is one of the dishes that contain a high percentage of minerals, such as iron, potassium, protein, and phosphorus. Therefore, many people search in Hindi – Recipe, especially those who suffer from severe iron deficiency, resort to eating it. It is also very useful for pregnant women, so eating a pregnant woman with a meal of lamb liver every two days is sufficient. The body and fetus are minerals, and in the following lines, we will learn how to prepare them.
How to prepare lamb liver
- 500 grams of lamb liver, cut into small pieces.
- Three large onions.
- Half a head of medium garlic.
- 2 green hot peppers.
- Finished grated carrots.
- A cup of finely chopped green onion.
- A cup of finely chopped parsley.
- A spoon of mixed spices.
- Fine ground spoon.
- A spoon of salt.
- Small size lemon juice.
- Vegetable oil.
How to prepare:
- Wash the liver, cut it, and put it in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice on the liver, and make sure not to stir it and leave it aside.
- Cut onions and peppers into wings.
- Peel the garlic and crush it.
- Put a pot on the heat with a little vegetable oil.
- Add the onions and garlic to the oil, stirring well until they become golden.
- Add peppers, parsley, green onions, and the rest of the spices and spices to the onion and garlic mixture, and stir until the ingredients are homogeneous.
- Strain the liver of lemon juice and excess water after that, then pour over the vegetable mixture.
- Stir the ingredients, then cover the bowl and leave on low heat for half an hour, and make sure to stir from time to time until the liver is tender.
- Serve the lamb liver plate hot with fresh bread and salads.
How to prepare lettuce salad
- One medium-sized lettuce.
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Three tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed.
- Two tablespoons of white cheese.
How to prepare:
- Wash the dress well, cut it into thin slices, and put it on a serving dish.
- Bring a bowl and mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture into your mixture, applying the application, and stir lightly together.
- Add the grated white cheese on top.
- Serve alongside a plate of lamb liver.