oat candy, oats are one of the types of pills beneficial to the body, because it is rich in antioxidants that protect against cancer and heart disease, as it is soothing to the nerves, and reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood, and there are a lot of special diet that can be prepared through it, As it helps to lose extra weight, we will learn in the following lines how to prepare oat cookies.
How to prepare oat candy
- Three cups of oats.
- A cup and a half of white flour.
- A cup of brown sugar.
- A cup of butter.
- A cup of chocolate chips.
- Two eggs.
- A teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate.
- A teaspoon of cinnamon.
- A teaspoon of liquid vanilla.
- Pinch of salt.
How to prepare oat candy:
- Bring the electric whisk and put it in the butter and sugar, and whisk well until you have a creamy mixture.
- Add vanilla and eggs to the mixture and whisk well.
- Next, add cinnamon, flour, salt and sodium bicarbonate and whisk constantly.
- Put chocolate chips on the mixture and knead using your hands.
- Form the dough into small balls.
- Bring the oven tray and put butter paper in it.
- Put the dough balls in the tray and press them a little with your hands.
- Put the tray in the oven for a quarter of an hour, at a temperature of 175 degrees Celsius.
- Take the cookies out of the oven after they become golden, then set them aside to cool.
How to prepare oat boxes
the ingredients oat candy:
- A cup of oats.
- Three quarters of a cup of white flour.
- A quarter cup of brown sugar.
- Half a cup of coconut.
- A quarter cup of dark chocolate.
- Three quarters of a cup of butter.
- A box of sweetened condensed milk.
- Teaspoon of ginger powder.
- صغيرة teaspoon baking powder.
- 1 tablespoon of diameter.
How to prepare:
- Bring a deep bowl and put in it flour, sugar, oats, baking powder, coconut, and stir well.
- Put a frying pan over the heat and put the butter and the drip in it and leave them until the butter melts.
- Pour the butter over the flour and oatmeal mixture, and stir well.
- Bring the baking tray and put the butter paper in it.
- Put the previous mixture in the tray and spread it well.
- Bring the oven to 180 ° C for a quarter of an hour.
- Mix ginger and condensed milk over the heat until the mixture becomes like caramel.
- Put the chocolate on a water bath until it melts, then add the caramel to it and stir well.
- Remove the tray from the oven and pour the mixture of chocolate and caramel on it.
- Put the tray in the refrigerator until cool.
- Take the tray out of the refrigerator, slice oatmeal into boxes, then serve.