The best low-carb and keto chicken recipes
Chicken is a great source of protein and is a delicious choice on a low carb or keto diet. It is versatile and often loved by people of all ages. The chicken itself is so weak that it can’t be keto (especially skinless chicken breasts), but with added fat and some vegetables, you can make great meals with ketones. Here is a Chicken Dish (Keto Chicken Recipes).
How to Make Keto Chicken Recipes
When you buy a chicken, it is often best to buy a whole chicken and divide it into pieces on your own. Chicken breast is usually the most expensive part. We suggest leaving it in the store and picking up thighs, boneless or boneless, instead. It is often cheaper, has more natural fats, and therefore more flavor. If you can get leather pieces, that’s better! You will find more tips on how to cook Keto Chicken Recipes below.
If you have some chicken skin left, you don’t need to throw it away. Did you know that baked chicken skin is an excellent crispy snack? Take a look at our crispy chicken skin recipe to learn how to make these delicious bites.
- 2 lbs chicken thighs (bone-in with skin) or chicken drumsticks
- 2 lbs rutabaga or celery root, peeled and cut into 2″ (5 cm) pieces
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
Garlic and paprika mayo
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F (200 ° C).
- Place chicken and kohlrabi in a baking dish. Season with salt, pepper, and powdered sweet pepper.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and mix well.
- Bake in the oven until the chicken is tender, about 40 minutes. Reduce heat to the end if chicken or suspect turns brown.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the spices and serve with grilled chicken and rutabaga cheese.
Paprika is a varied spice. There are many varieties to play! Try mixing half a sweet pepper and a half-smoked pepper. Or, to give the dish a good heat boost, add hot smoked red pepper to the Hungarian red pepper. Do you want more heat? Exchange some chipotle powder. The possibilities are endless!
Keto Chicken RecipesYou Might Also Like :