Low Calorie Chicken Recipes intake but still want to enjoy delicious meals, weekday low-calorie chicken dinners are the way to go.
Low Calorie Chicken Recipes
Grab the Chicken Stuffed with Cheddar and Ricotta Cheese and prove you can still enjoy a low-calorie diet. For a low-effort recipe, try fried chicken and veggies, which you can customize with any veggies you have at home.
Ingredients Low Calorie Chicken Recipes
Quinoa 75 g
2 small chicken breasts
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
2 tsp ground cumin
2 teaspoons ground coriander
1 red onion, minced
2 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
Mint A handful of chopped leaves, plus some leaves, to serve
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Sumac 2 teaspoons
1 lemon grated and squeezed
Method Low Calorie Chicken Recipes
- Step 1: Cook the quinoa in a pot of boiling water, slightly salted, following the instructions on the package, then strain well.
- Step 2: Place the chicken breasts between two pieces of greaseproof paper and gently roll out the rolling pin until they are less than 1 cm thick. Sprinkle oil over oil, season well, sprinkle with cumin and coriander and allow to coat.
- Step 3: Heat a large nonstick skillet until medium hot then cook the chicken breasts for 5-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown, charred and fully cooked. Put them on a plate to rest for 2-3 minutes, then slice them.
- Step 4: Mix the onion, cucumber, tomato, and mint with olive oil, 1 teaspoon of sumac, lemon juice, and some spices and mix well, then add the chicken slices, juices, and cooked quinoa.
- Step 5: Place on plates and top with the remaining sumac and more mint leaves, if desired.