Banana Bread Almond Flour is the easiest way to pass overripe bananas! Ideal for snacks because it is rich in fiber and protein, this bread is soft and good for licking your fingers. No added sugar added!
- 250 ml almond flour 1t
- 250 ml all-purpose or gluten-free flour 1 t
- 125 ml natural almonds chopped 1/2 t
- 60 ml chia seeds 1/4 cup
- 10 ml baking powder 2c tea
- 5 ml baking soda 1 tsp
- 1 ml iodized sea salt 1/4 tsp
- 60 ml coconut oil 1/4 cup
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml date puree cook 1 t of dried dates in 1/2 t of water; remove the liquid and puree
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 125 ml plain Greek yogurt 1/2 cup
- 125 ml unsweetened almond milk 1/2 cup
- 5 ml vanilla 1 tsp
Preheat the oven to 375 ° F (190 ° C). Lightly grease a 9 x 5-inch (2 L) loaf pan.
In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, all-purpose flour, almonds, chia seeds, baking powder, sodium bicarbonate and salt.
In another bowl, reheat the coconut oil a little so that it is liquid. Add the date puree, mashed bananas and eggs, and mix well. Add yogurt, almond milk and vanilla. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix until the dough is moist, nothing more.
Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
Banana Bread Almond Flour
Amount Per Serving
Calories 325Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 18g28%
Total Carbohydrates 33g11%
Dietary Fiber 5g20%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.