Rotisserie Chicken Recipes, add seasoned butter, and roast until golden brown. The taste is much better than store-bought roast chicken without all preservatives and additives!
Nothing is more satisfying than a homemade chicken dinner. Some of my favorite dishes include chicken stewed with carrots and potatoes, slow-cooked whole chicken, and this soft and juicy Rotisserie Chicken Recipes-style.
Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
It is convenient and convenient to buy roast chicken in the grocery store, but I often find that this kind of taste is not available and there are many chemicals in the ingredient list. This homemade version is easy to make and is one of the best chicken you have ever eaten!
How to make Rotisserie Chicken Recipes?
- You don’t need a grill to make delicious, authentic homemade roast chicken. All you have to do is add saltwater and butter, and then grill the whole chicken to get the same deliciousness.
- Soak the chicken in the saline solution, then pat with a paper towel. Tuck the wings under the breast. Tie the legs and the kitchen string together.
- Mix butter, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl to make a spice mixture. Wipe the mixture thoroughly above and below the chicken skin.
- Roast the chicken for an hour and 20 minutes, until part of the thigh reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit, adding chicken and its special juices from time to time. If it starts to turn black, cover the chicken with aluminum foil.
- After removing it from the oven, let the chicken sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Tips for Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- This recipe requires a 5-pound chicken. You can use larger or smaller chicken, just make sure to set the cooking time accordingly.
- You can cook this chicken in a slow cooker. Simply spread the butter mixture on the chicken and cook on high heat for 3-4 hours.Place the chicken under the broiler to break the skin.
- You can add vegetables such as carrots and potatoes to the roasting pan for a full meal.
- Slow cooker: The skin does not become crispy, but the chicken is still tender and delicious.
- Transfer the spiced chopped chicken to the slow cooker.
- Cover the pot and cook for 3 to 4 hours, or cover the pot and cook for 6 to 8 hours.
- Leftovers: Quickly cool leftovers and cover the refrigerator. Use within 3 to 4 days.
- Gluten-Free: This recipe is naturally gluten-free and healthy, so please enjoy!
- Make two chickens: If you want to roast two chickens instead of one, the roasting time is the same.
- Add a little more for friends in need or recipes you like.
How long does the chicken roast?
Generally, a whole chicken needs to be cooked for 20 minutes per pound at 350 degrees. I cook the chicken at a higher temperature (400 degrees Fahrenheit) to get a crunchy golden brown skin, so it takes about 15 to 16 minutes per pound.
How to prepare roast chicken?
To prepare the whole chicken for roasting, if there are sacs in the chicken cavity, the pouch needs to be taken out. The next step is to bend the wings under the breast to prevent the wingtips from burning. Finally, tie the legs to the kitchen string.
Should you marinate Rotisserie Chicken Recipes?
However, you don’t have to cook barbecue chicken, I strongly recommend that you take some time to do so. Chicken is naturally lean, which means it can easily dry out in the oven. When the chicken is placed in salt water, it will absorb some of the saltwater, which helps to keep the water moist and always moist.
When you work with salted chicken, it will still be tender and juicy even if it is slightly cooked. I added my favorite chicken solution to the recipe card below. If you choose to cook the chicken in brine, make sure to add a little salt to the marinated butter to prevent the final product from being too salty.
How do you know when to make Rotisserie Chicken Recipes?
The easiest way to know when the chicken is ready is to use a thermometer. When the probe thermometer is inserted into the thickest part of the chicken thigh and the reading is 165 degrees Fahrenheit, the chicken is safe to eat. I use an electronic thermometer, insert it into the chicken at the beginning of cooking, and monitor the whole process. I know when to take the chicken out of the oven.
Once you try this roast chicken, you will be addicted! Everyone is better than the chicken they bought, and everyone will think you are a gourmet chef.
INGREDIENTS Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 1 recipe chicken brine optional but highly recommended
- 5 lb whole chicken
- 6 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste go easy on the salt if you’ve brined your chicken
- fresh herbs for garnish optional
Instructions Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- Cook the chicken according to the recipe instructions. After the chicken is cooked, rinse and dry with paper towels.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Tuck the chicken wings into the breast.
- Tie the chicken legs with kitchen twine.
- Put butter, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Stir until combined.
- Loosen the skin of the chicken breast. Whether on the outside of the chicken or under the skin, the butter mixture should be spread on the butter.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet. Cook for about 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until the thermometer is inserted into the thickest part of the thigh and record 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease the chicken with pan juice every 20 minutes-if the skin turns dark, cover the chicken with foil.
- Let the chicken sit for 10 minutes, then cut into small pieces. Serve with a pan and garnish with fresh herbs to taste.
NUTRITION Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- Calories: 404kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 34g
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 166mg
- Sodium: 228mg
- Potassium: 394mg
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 705IU
- Vitamin C: 16.3mg
- Calcium: 35mg
- Iron: 2mg