Banana Bread With Walnuts Sweet, rosy banana bread is a delicious home-made pastry that will not cause trouble in the kitchen and will help out as a hearty breakfast, snack or treat for tea drinking. Today I propose to cook a simple, yeast-free version of banana bread with walnuts.
The bread prepared according to this recipe turns out to be incredibly soft and fragrant, with crumbly, fluffy and juicy crumb, a golden crust and appetizing specks of nuts. Such bread is perfect both in warm and chilled form, and if you let it brew for the night – the next day the bread will become even tastier. Give it a try!
Bananas 6 pieces
Walnuts 100 g
Butter 125 g
Chicken egg2 pieces
Baking powder 2 teaspoons
Ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon
Nutmeg 1 teaspoon
Brown dark sugar125 g
Wheat flour 300 g
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. And bake the nuts on a baking sheet covered with baking paper for no more than 5 minutes. The smell of it is immediately amazing. Then pull out the baking tray with nuts and let cool.
- Mix the butter with sugar in the processor until smooth and pale. Beat eggs one at a time.
- Mash bananas with a fork or a blender in mashed potatoes. Finely chop the nuts.
- Add bananas and nuts to the oil mixture.
- Sift all the same flour, ripper, soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix until smooth. Especially do not whip only to combine all the ingredients together.
- Bake in a greased form with olive oil for an hour. Willingness to check with a toothpick. When it leaves the center of the bread dry, then the cake is ready.
- After baking, allow to cool in the mold for 10-15 minutes, remove and allow to cool again. I do not advise you to cut hot bread extremely much – it will break even.
Important additions to the recipe
- Ready bread can be stored at room temperature for 1-2 days or cooled and frozen (in whole or in batch slices), previously wrapped in cling film.
- To defrost banana bread, simply leave the bread at room temperature for 1-1.5 hours.