Banana Bread Recipe Healthy This banana bread recipe is great for taking care of your overall health. What is more, it is delicious! What are you waiting for to reproduce it?
This banana bread recipe that we offer here meets the requirements of a good diet , that is to say a diet rich in nutrients. People with gluten intolerance can also benefit!
This ideal recipe for all brings only benefits : this banana bread is so rich in nutrients that you bring much more nutrients to your body than with any other simple preparation.
In addition, banana bread is known to be the ideal alternative to traditional bread , which is usually stuffed with refined flours and carbohydrates.
If you want to keep your figure and take care of your health, stay away from fats, refined foods, and high-calorie foods .
If you have other overripe bananas to pass, these three recipes should interest you:
Not only is this recipe unique, but it is also delicious. To your apron!
Banana Bread Recipe Healthy: Nutritional Information
For breakfast, most of us eat white bread or bread with butter, two options that are far from healthy.
In addition, a large part of the food sold as “healthy” is often assimilated by the body like carbohydrates and sugar.
This banana bread recipe is a perfectly healthy recipe because the sugar is of natural origin . However, if you wish, you can still add a few grams of the sweetener of your choice. It’s up to you to decide.
If you don’t like artificial sweeteners so much, you can use honey. This is another way to sweeten this recipe naturally.
Keep in mind that cereals do not have a similar function. Prefer oats to wheat, and rice to barley. Here, oatmeal, one of the main ingredients in this recipe, is high in fiber.
Banana Bread Recipe Healthy
- 1 cup oatmeal (120 g)
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons brewer’s yeast (30 g)
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon (15 g)
- 2 tablespoons ground walnuts (40 g)
- 1/2 glass of soy milk (100 ml)
- 1 pinch of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons natural sweetener (3o ml) – optional
- Peel the bananas, and mash them to make a banana puree.
- Mix the banana puree with the oats and oatmeal. Add the ingredients little by little. For a perfect consistency, the dough should not contain any lumps.
- Add the crushed nuts, egg, yeast, vanilla essence and cinnamon powder. If desired, add a pinch of the natural sweetener of your choice.
- Mix everything slowly, gradually pouring in the soy milk.
- Incorporate the two egg whites, and mix again.
- Place the preparation on a baking dish previously greased with olive oil. Bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
- That’s it ! You just have to taste this delicious banana bread!